Undoubtedly, each season of the year is beautiful in its way, and summer is especially charming since during a whole year we have been waiting for the desired sun, warmth, and joyful events from it. However, under the summer heat, when the earth burns underfoot and sun rays hit the hair, it’s time to think about hair repair.
Summer environmental influences that damage your hair?
• The immediate danger to your hair comes directly from the sun. Contact of UV rays with the hair surface is fraught with consequences such as brittleness, dryness and loss of hair colour. The main enemy of healthy and strong hair is ultraviolet, which comes together with sun rays. It can damage the hair cuticle, penetrate the middle and destroy their structure. UV damage can be avoided if proper protection is taken in advance;
• Salts of heavy metals in the rain, especially in the city, are extremely harmful to your hair. When it’s very humid outside, open and oxygen penetrates them, making locks brittle;
• The wind increases the effect of burning out of hair and dries hair even more. Wind is a supplier of oxygen;
• The next danger is air-conditioning. The air-conditioners cause dryness. No need to explain that dry hair is dull, doesn’t look good and breaks easier;
• Pool and seawater contain chlorine – an alkali, a chemically active substance. It opens the hair cuticle, and at this moment the necessary elements are washed out from your hair. Chlorine weakens and thins the hair, affecting their colour (bleached hair can even turn green) and even cause breakage.
How to repair your hair after summer damage?
• After your usual haircare routine, use a protective & restorative leave-in treatment to the hair. For example, T-LAB Professional Aura Oil, Kera Shot or Curl Passion Leave-in Cream, if you like creamy consistency, or Sapphire Energy Bi-phase Spray, if you prefer a spray form;
• After washing your hair, try to dry your hair naturally. A hairdryer may cause additional damage to the hair after sun drying. If you still prefer to use a hairdryer, spray Frizz Control Serum Deluxe (candy smell & heat protection guaranteed) or Royal Detox Leave-in Spray!
• Use a brush with natural bristles or a sparse comb. Distribute Great Wave Hair Cream evenly – defined curls and waves;
• Consider special balms and shampoos for the faster results. T-LAB Professional offers a special sets: