ROYAL DETOX Absolute Cream 300ml
Body-Face-Hands detoxification and beauty-full skin glow.
Royal Detox Absolute Cream is an inclusive skin nutrition that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to detoxify and to protect from environmental pollution.
96% *The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Aqua*, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Glyceryl Stearate SE** , Cetearyl Olivate**, Sorbitan Olivate**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum**, Lactic Acid**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming
how to use it
Step 1: Smooth this lightweight day & night cream all over the entire Body-Face-Hands to detoxify, hydrate and soften the skin.
Step 2: Enjoy quick absorption formulation with deep nutrition value. Perfect for healthy and on-the-go lifestyle.