COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES | FREE SHIPPING*

    ALL OVER DREAM 15 ACTIONS CREAM 150 ML

    Biologique multi-benefit Hair recharge
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    32.00

    Subtotal:32.00

    Suitable for all hair types, nourishes the hair and reduces static while providing protection against heat and UVA/UVB rays

    All Over Dream 15 Actions Cream is formulated with 15 active organic and innovative ingredients; designed to condition the hair throughout the day, reduce static and improve hair manageability. Allows faster hair blow-drying and styling, while keeping its natural hydro-lipid balance and sealing split ends.

    Eco-friendly
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.1% natural. The remaining 1.9% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Coco-Caprylate**, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Amaranthus Caudatus (Amaranth) Seed Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract**, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract**, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract**, Plumeria Alba (Plumeria) Flower Extract**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol**, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply cream to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.
    Step 2: Distribute evenly throughout the hair. Massage into mid-lengths and ends using fingers and palms.
    Step 3: Comb through. Style as usual. Do not rinse.

    5 reviews for ALL OVER DREAM 15 ACTIONS CREAM 150 ML

    1. :

      I live in Spain and my hair gets a lot of stress from constant sun, heat, swimming pools and sea, so I use this product to protect it from all of it. I noticed that now after using it for 3 months my hair is more moisture and is not reacting so much to the factors that I mentioned before.

    2. :

      I used it for the first time today and it literally feels like my split ends were cut. I can run my fingers through my hair without them getting stuck in tangles! Also SOOO SOFT! I have thick coarse slightly wave hair and they never once felt this silky.

    3. :

      This has been the best thing for my unruly hair that desperately needs a haircut. When I use this, my hair is smoother and easier to style. It’s far better than similar products that I’ve tried in the past.

    4. :

      One of my friends recommended this product for my highlighted, color treated, dry, wavy/thin hair. So before ordering I did a little research and yes it great and has 15 benefits.The product is very light and smells great, protects your hair, prevents split ends. There are so many other benefits. I can say my hair feels super soft and healthy these days. This is like my 3rd bottle I love it.

    5. :

      I would really recommend it for people who don’t like to have many styling products. I used this before I style my hair with heat, before I go to the beach to protect from UV, after I wash my hair to nourish the ends. Very good deal!

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    5 PRECIOUS ORGANIC OILS Amaranth, Avocado, Crambe Abyssinica, Coconut, Inca-Inchi for deep conditioning, heat protection and a smoothing shine.
    5 EXQUISITE ORGANIC EXTRACTS Moroccan Aloe, Lotus, Moringa, Tiare, Plumeria for barrier strengthening and elevated moisture retention.
    5 POWERFUL BIO-ACTIVES Tocopherol, Bakuchiol, Vegetal Hyaluronic Acid, Vegetable Proteins, D-Panthenol for silk-like smooth hair surface, easy detangling and a softness of the hair.