Blond Ambition Ritual Set for blondes. Perfect blond and sensitive Scalp soothing set includes Blond Ambition Purple Shampoo (300 ml), Blond Ambition Purple Treatment (300 ml) and Blond Ambition Elixir Absolute (150 ml). The set is supplied in T-LAB presentational black box.
Products for blonde hair are suitable for natural blonde hair, bleached hair, for ombre hair, balayage hair, and highlights. Shampoo for blonde hair removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling ash blonde. Conditioner for blonde hair shades to achieve a subtle natural blonde look. Serum for the perfect blond look moisturizes and prevents dyed blonde hair breakage.
The set of products for blonde hair is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients. Buy shampoo, deep conditioner, serum, and other products for coloured blonde hair at the best price online.
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Recyclable & refillable
• Biodegradable packaging
• Meaningful Aroma
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
BLOND AMBITION PURPLE SHAMPOO: Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Coconut Oil**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Glycerin**, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
BLOND AMBITION PURPLE TREATMENT: Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
BLOND AMBITION ELIXIR ABSOLUTE:Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) **, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming
Step 1: Gently massage the Purple Shampoo into your scalp and hair. Rinse with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
Step 2: Apply Purple Treatment to shampooed and towel-dried hair. Massage lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. The recommended time may vary depending on the initial hair color. Rinse with a liberal amount of water.
Step 3: Apply 2-4 pumps of Elixir Absolute to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying. Comb through to distribute serum. Style as usual. Do not rinse. Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.