COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES | FREE SHIPPING*

    FRIZZ CONTROL PERFUME SERUM 150 ML

    Luminous Hair gloss and magic frizz-fighting
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    39.00

    Subtotal:39.00

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Nourishes the hair and reduces static while providing thermal protection.

    Frizz Control Perfume Serum is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to provide smoothness and frizz control, leaving hair with a soft touch of a meaningful aroma and a luminous gloss.

    Eco-friendly
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Ceteareth-20, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Hydrolyzed Quinoa**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract **, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin.

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Shake the bottle first to activate the scent molecules.
    Step 2: Apply to damp or dry hair to control frizz. Comb to distribute. Style as usual.
    Step 3: Mist throughout the day to refresh the hair’s aroma.

    5 reviews for FRIZZ CONTROL PERFUME SERUM 150 ML

    1. :

      My absolute favorite hair product of all time! I think it’s already my 3rd bottle that I have now 😀 I love the smell and that it’s a spray oil, not just for the ends.

    2. :

      Best anti-frizz spray I’ve used! It’s the only one that has ever worked for me. It is so lightweight and smells so good. I highly recommend this product, grab it if you see it! I received this as a free sample from Influenster!

    3. :

      This is great for my hair! The summer heat can be brutal on my hair and I can never keep it styled the way I want throughout the day. This changed everything! It smells great and minimizes frizz.

    4. :

      I enjoy Frizz control product! It makes your hair smell SO nice, and does the job of protecting. I will be repurchasing for sure!

    5. :

      I really like the texture of this product – it’s not a heavy oil but does the work very well. Sometimes I even use it as perfume haha!

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    ORGANIC BAMBOO EXTRACT helps improve the moisture and natural sheen of the hair, while increasing density and strength; smoothens hair texture and prevents split ends.
    HYDROLYZED QUINOA PROTEIN provides a unique combination of molecular weight amino acids offering enhanced penetration for hair nourishment along with film forming activity for greater repair and conditioning.
    ORGANIC COCONUT OIL tames frizzy hair, maximizes hydration, which brings elasticity and softens the hair shaft; acts as a natural sunscreen and heat protectant.