FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    Organic Shape Duo Mask 300 ml

    Magnificent Hair shaping and ultimate Scalp hydration
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    32.00 20.62

    Subtotal:20.62
    * VAT not included

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for curly hair, multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy, or coarse hair. Conditioner shapes, smoothes, and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.

    Organic Shape DUO Mask is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified
    organic ingredients. Conditioner is designed to nourish, sculpt frizzy, unmanageable hair, and moisturize the scalp for healthy hair growth. Organic hair products are created to ensure healthy hair growth in the long term.

    Buy conditioner for curly hair, complimentary shampoo, shaping fluid, and other best organic hair products online for the best price.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.6% natural. The remaining 1.4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Extract**, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Propanediol**, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply the conditioner to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths, and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse DUO Mask with a liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect, use an appropriate DUO Shampoo, Leave-in Care, and Innovative organic hair styling products by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    LILY SUNSTONE WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Lily Extract and Sunstone Gem provides moisture back to the hair shaft.
    ORGANIC MANGO BUTTER strengthens the overall hair structure, controls frizz, conditions, detangles and softens multicultural hair. Acts as a source of the hair’s amazing shape and healthy glow.
    GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT replenishes dry hair with vital moisture to smooth away frizz and flyaway for all hair types and textures. Its fatty acids provide emollient properties to soften hair shaft.