FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    ROYAL DETOX ABSOLUTE WASH 300 ml

    Body-Face-Hair detoxification and beauty-full skin glow
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    29.00

    Subtotal:29.00

    Royal Detox Absolute Wash is an inclusive wash that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to cleanse, detoxify and moisturize the skin.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Glycerin**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Fragrance, Citric Acid**, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply to wet Body-Face-Hair for an absolute detoxification protection against environmental pollution stress.
    Step 2: Gently massage, rinse with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an Absolute Cream by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    ORCHID ONYX WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Orchid Extract and Onyx Gem. Orchid extract protects the skin from environmental stressors while hydrating it.
    ORGANIC MORINGA EXTRACT has a powerful antioxidant and detox effect. It fights free radicals, and restores vitality, brightens up the skin for healthy and glowing complexion.
    GOLDEN COLLAGENINE is a revolutionary collagen boosting peptide that combines the luxury of 24-karat gold, which increases skin elasticity.