FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    SAPPHIRE ENERGY ABSOLUTE WASH 300 ml

    Body-Face-Hair ProAge revitalization and complexion smoothness
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    29.00

    Subtotal:29.00

    Sapphire Energy Absolute Wash is an inclusive wash that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed for ProAge revitalization and to enhance skin elasticity. Powered up with precious Sapphire Powder.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract***, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol***, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Glycerin**, Synthetic Sapphire, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid**, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply to wet Body-Face-Hair for ProAge revitalization and complexion smoothness.
    Step 2: Gently massage, rinse with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an Absolute Cream by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    LOTUS SAPPHIRE WATER – purified underground water infused with Organic Lotus Extract and Sapphire Gem; calms and protects the skin, making it appear clear, smooth, rejuvenated.
    ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL effectively improves the elasticity of skin, leaving hair and skin soft and smooth. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F, and amazing for restoring skin complexion.
    ORGANIC BAKUCHIOL – retinol plant alternative empowers collagen and elastin production, provides firmness; saturates hair and skin with energy.