FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    SAPPHIRE ENERGY DUO TREATMENT 300 ml

    ProAge advanced Hair strengthening and Scalp revitalization
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    29.00 19.79

    Subtotal:19.79
    * VAT not included

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for long, dull, weak or aged hair, which needs a special ProAge care. Rich blend of botanical extracts helps to naturally increase hair strength while returning vitality, beautiful radiance to hair.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.7% natural. The remaining 1.3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract***, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol***, Synthetic Sapphire, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid**, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Day & night treatment for advanced hair strengthening and scalp revitalization. Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Best to leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    5 reviews for SAPPHIRE ENERGY DUO TREATMENT 300 ml

    1. :

      This is my new favorite conditioner. I’ve struggled with dandruff for years, but I have more of an oily scalp with buildup. Most conditioners maken it much worse. This leaves my hair soft but not oily and doesn’t worsen my scalp problems like everything else seems to do.

    2. :

      my hair is naturally almost black. I had it bleached blonde and babied it, but a hairdresser fried my hair dying it dark immediately instead of in a process. add in a lot of stress and i was suffering from a lot of breakage and thinning hair that looked frizzy and dried out. The first time I used this I was actually blown away by the noticeable difference- I followed the instructions on the bottle but left it on for 10 minutes after shampooing. My hair was shinier, smoother and felt and looked thicker. I use this twice a week and I’ve been seeing good results.

    3. :

      I absolutely love this hair product line. My hair was falling out more than normal and, since using their products (including this hair strengthening shampoo), I notice my hair is stronger with less fallout

    4. :

      Amazing treatment for my long hair. They got so nourished and so easy to manage, never thought that it could be possible for my long hair. PS my hair is until my hips.

    5. :

      Love this product, used for the first time and would definitely buy again. Left my hair feeling silky, looking so shining and smelling divine!! Fab

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    LOTUS SAPPHIRE WATER – purified Underground Water infused with Organic Lotus Extract and Sapphire Gem which protects the skin, making it appear smooth, rejuvenated; heightens hair elasticity and resistance to breakage. Powered up with precious Sapphire Powder.
    ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL effectively revives dull and dry hair, nourishes skin and stimulates hair follicles, restoring hair complexion; prevents hair loss.
    ORGANIC BAKUCHIOL – retinol plant alternative empowers collagen and elastin production; saturates the hair with energy, gives it shine and strength.