RETURNS & EXCHANGES
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Items purchased from TLABPROFESSIONAL.COM must be returned to TLABPROFESSIONAL.COM. We are happy to offer a refund/exchange for an unwanted item returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
Please note that all items must be returned in a saleable condition:
Unopened, with all original product packaging and hygiene seals untouched. We are unable to offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items that are not re-saleable.
If your order qualified for a free gift, it must also be returned before your refund or replacement can be processed.
If the wrong product and/or defective product was received, please email email@example.com.
Exchanges offered only for products of equal or lesser value.
We do NOT cover shipping costs for general returns.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to arrange an exchange or a return.
2. Pack up your return in the original T-LAB Professional packaging (or equivalent) to ensure adequate protection in transit.
3. Attach the pre-printed address label to your package, from the shipping document that came with your order.
4. Please request a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from your chosen shipping provider, and keep it safe until we have confirmed that your returns have arrived.
5. All of our returns are processed at the below address:
UAB “VT Trade Europe”
Gedimino pr. 26
RETURNING HAZARDOUS ITEMS
Any shipment containing aerosol is marked hazardous.
Please ensure that you retain the original T-LAB Professional packaging to return your item to us, to ensure the correct labelling is displayed and the package is appropriately handled by the courier. Hazardous items are marked with a UN number on the shipment paperwork that comes with your order.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Once we have received your package, providing the items have been returned in a re-saleable condition your refund will be issued without delay.
Your refund will be confirmed by email, and funds will be returned to your original payment method. This can take up to 10 days to show on your statement from the time of issue. Please be aware that this varies by bank and payment methods, and that PayPal transactions show immediately.
If your card has expired since placing the order, please contact Customer Service to make alternative arrangements.
Regarding refunds, please contact Customer Service email@example.com.