FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    AURA OIL ELIXIR SUPERIOR 150 ml

    Luxury Hair nourishment and superior smoothness
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    39.00 22.27

    Subtotal:22.27
    * VAT not included

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, normal to thick hair. Nutri-oil-rich formula deliver rich treatment and nourishment resulting detangled shiny hair. Feel the difference of the smooth texture with a soft, manageable quality of your hair.

    Aura Oil Elixir Superior is a highly-concentrated-oil formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and nutri-oils with highest nutritional value; designed to deeply nourish hair and restore its natural shine. Makes hair soft, lustrous and silky smooth.

    Eco-friendly
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    97% natural. The remaining 3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Camellia Japonica (Camelia) Flower Extract***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca-Inchi) Seed Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) **, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Anise Alcohol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.
    Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.
    Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    4 reviews for AURA OIL ELIXIR SUPERIOR 150 ml

    1. :

      My blonde hair has recently gone so dry and brittle after moving to the UK (hard water) and this is slowly saving it and bringing back the shine.

    2. :

      Second time buying. And I love it!

    3. :

      This made my hair smoother, gave it more shine than usual, and got rid of most of the flyaways. The scent is out of competition, it is something special and amazing.

    4. :

      I have tried many hair oils and this one is one of the best. Really nice and light in consistency. I have fine hair and it doesn’t weigh it down at all like others have done. The scent is lovely. Great value for money for the size of the bottle compared to other best sellers. Would definitely recommend.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    CAMELLIA JASPER WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Camellia Extract and Jasper Gem keeps hair moist and supple.
    ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL works miracles on dry and damaged hair; makes hair feel softer and smoother to the touch; improves hair shine and elasticity.
    ORGANIC INCA-INCHI OIL closes hair cuticles and smoothing them; reduces frizz and dryness; prevents breakage and split ends.