FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    Coco Therapy Duo Mask 300 ml

    Complete Hair reconstruction and intense Scalp rejuvenation
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    32.00 24.95

    Subtotal:24.95

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, damaged hair, scalp healing, and for the prevention of hair breakage. Formulated with the proper pH to restore almost any hair and prevent the hair shaft from swelling, minimizing hair follicles from further damage.

    Coco Therapy Duo Mask is formulated with is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to reconstruct hair and rejuvenate scalp overnight. Instantly improves hair quality and scalp skin health.

    Eco-friendly
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.7% natural. The remaining 1.3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Crocus Sativus (Crocus) Stigma Extract***, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    CROCUS AMETHYST WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Crocus Extract and Amethyst Gem, which revitalizes the scalp and strengthens the hair.
    VEGETABLE PROTEIN fills damaged areas of the hair from the inside, reconstructs the hair’s internal structure, giving strands texture and a thicker look.
    ORGANIC COCONUT OIL replenishes oils lost due to chemical processes, prevents further damage to hair. Helps to maintain the natural pH of the scalp, which promotes healthy hair follicles.