FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 100 EUR IN THE EU*

    Natural Lifting Hair Growth Toner 150 ml

    Instant volume, Scalp moisturization and long-term Hair growth
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    21.95 (incl. VAT)

    Subtotal:18.14
    * VAT not included

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for fine, thinning hair lacking volume and fullness. Helps in regrowth of lost hair, since it revitalizes the growth of hair follicles. Also great for those whose hair and scalp tend to get greasy.

    Natural Lifting Hair Growth Toner is a magical hair bio-boost formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to prevent hair loss, accelerate growth and strengthen hair follicles.

    Eco-friendly
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98% natural. The remaining 2% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Polysorbate-20, Niacinamide, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide**, Plumeria Alba (Plumeria) Flower Extract***, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract***, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Amaranthus Caudatus (Amaranth) Seed Oil***, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Panthenol, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid**, Menthol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Suitable for use on dry or damp hair. Shake before use. Spray directly onto the scalp, working section by section.
    Step 2: Gently massage in. Apply throughout hair length.
    Step 3: Comb through. Do not rinse. For best results use daily morning and night consistently ongoing. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    PLUMERIA AVEN WATER – purified underground water infused with Organic Plumeria Extract and Aven Gem, which de-stresses, moisturizes and soothes the scalp.
    ORGANIC AMARANTH OIL encourages healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss. It strengthens the keratin in hair reducing breakage, helping hair regain its natural flexibility.
    VEGETAL HYALURONIC ACID provides high moisturizing effect, visibly improves hair density. Increases diameter of individual fibers for fuller hair, adds gloss for healthier looking hair.

    You may also like