FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    Total Protect Duo Shampoo 300 ml

    Everyday Hair bio-protection and absolute Scalp defense
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    27.00

    Subtotal:27.00

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for stressed, weak, colour treated hair, chemically or mechanically damaged hair. And since sun, heat, salt and chlorine dry out your strands, it helps to protect hair and scalp against the effects of harmful environmental factors.

    Total Protect Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to create whole-day natural defending barrier against external stress factors, which is essential in keeping sensitive scalp skin and hair healthy. Suitable for all skin and hair types.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Recyclable & refillable
    Biodegradable packaging
    Meaningful Aroma
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    88% (sulfate-free) natural. The remaining 12% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside**, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Coco Glucoside**,Glyceryl Oleate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract***, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract***, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil**, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Glycerin**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair.
    Step 2: Wash the scalp and hair with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Duo Mask, Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    ROSE QUARTZ WATER gently purified underground water infused with Organic French Rose Extract and Quartz Gem seals the hair’s cuticle and rebalances natural pH.
    ORGANIC POMEGRANATE EXTRACT acts as a solar filter; effectively protects against oxidative stress, heat, UVA/UVB rays and sea water. Protects hair colour from fading.
    CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL and LINGONBERRY EXTRACT serve therapeutic anti-bacterial function, protect against artificial blue light and free radicals.