FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    AURA OIL ABSOLUTE WASH 300 ml

    Body-Face-Hair luxury nourishment and organic well-being
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    29.00

    Subtotal:29.00

    Aura Oil Absolute Wash is an inclusive wash that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to deeply nourish skin and hair.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    Refillable & Recyclable
    Meaningful Aroma
    Biodegradable packaging
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Flower Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Glycerin**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Propanediol**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Fragrance, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply to wet Body-Face-Hair for luxury nourishment and organic well-being, gently massage.
    Step 2: Rinse with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an Absolute Cream by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    CAMELLIA JASPER WATER – purified underground water infused with Organic Camellia Extract and Jasper Gem, which has excellent nourishing properties; leaves the skin feeling fresh and energized.
    ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL effectively nourishes, has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin, leaving it softer to the touch. Protects against oxidative stress, reduces inflammation.
    ORGANIC INCA-INCHI OIL limits dehydration and helps to strengthen and rebuild natural skin barriers, which also help to maintain elasticity of the skin as well as retains moisture.