FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 50 EUR IN THE EU*

    Blond Ambition Purple Treatment 300 ml

    Blonde Hair enhancing and sensitive Scalp soothing
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    29.00 23.95

    Subtotal:23.95

    Suitable for blondes, bleached, ombre, balayage hair, and highlights. Conditioner for blonde hair removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling ash blonde, shades to achieve a subtle natural blonde hair look. T-LAB Professional products for blonde hair are designed to create the perfect blond look at home.

    Blond Ambition Duo Treatment for blondes is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment. Conditioner for blonde hair is designed to nourish hair and neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde or bleached, ombre hair, providing a cool-neutral result and soothe a sensitive scalp.

    Buy conditioner for blond hair, complimentary shampoo for blonde hair, hydrating serum, and other products for blonde hair online for the best price.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Recyclable & refillable
    Biodegradable packaging
    Meaningful Aroma
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98% natural. The remaining 2% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. The recommended time may vary depending on the initial hair color. Rinse with a liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect, use complimentary shampoo, serum for blondes and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    GARDENIA OPAL WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Gardenia Extract and Opal Gem has a strong moisturizing effect and prevents scalp inflammation.
    ECO MARINE ALGAE EXTRACT keeps the hair healthy with no breakage or hair loss by providing it with the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
    ORGANIC BABASSU OIL enriched with natural antioxidant and plant sterols that provide complex care for hair and scalp; replenishes the structure of the hair’s hydro-lipid layer.