FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER | FREE SHIPPING OVER 30 EUR IN THE EU*

    Blond Ambition Purple Shampoo 300 ml

    Blonde Hair enhancing and sensitive Scalp soothing
    0 reviews
    0 out of 5

    22.95 (incl. VAT)

    Subtotal:18.97
    * VAT not included

    Suitable for blondes, bleached, balayage, ombre hair, and highlights. Shampoo for blond hair removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling ash blonde shades to achieve a subtle natural blonde hair look. T-LAB Professional products for blonde hair are designed to create the perfect blond look at home.

    Blond Ambition Duo Shampoo for blond hair is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment; designed to cleanse, neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde, bleached, balayage hair or highlights, providing cool-neutral ash blond and soothe a sensitive scalp.

    Buy shampoo for blond hair, complimentary conditioner for blonde hair, hydrating serum, and other products for blonde hair online for the best price.

    Eco-friendly
    Vegan
    Multicultural
    Unisex | Gender Neutral
    Dermatologically tested
    Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    Recyclable & refillable
    Biodegradable packaging
    Meaningful Aroma
    Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients: Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside**, Coco Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil***, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Glycerin**, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride**, Acid Violet 43, Limonene, Linalool

    Step 1: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair.
    Step 2: Wash the scalp and hair with a liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
    Step 3: To maximize the effecеt, use an appropriate deep conditioner, overnight serum, and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    How-to ritual

    UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX

    GARDENIA OPAL WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Gardenia Extract and Opal Gem has a strong moisturizing effect and prevents scalp inflammation.
    ECO MARINE ALGAE EXTRACT keeps the hair healthy with no breakage or hair loss by providing it with the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Returns natural smoothness to hair.
    ORGANIC BABASSU OIL enriched with natural antioxidant and plant sterols that provide complex care for hair and scalp; replenishes the structure of the hair’s hydro-lipid layer, enhances its elasticity.