ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
search
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml
  • ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml

ROYAL DETOX Elixir Premier 150ml

Deep detoxification and beauty-full Hair glow.

€29.77
  • Ingredients

    96% *The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***,  Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol**, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Benzoic Acid,  Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool

    This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.

  • how to use it

    Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.

    Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.

    Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

the perfect match

SAPPHIRE ENERGY Bio-Active Mist 150ml

€28.31

BLOND AMBITION ELIXIR ABSOLUTE 150ml

€31.46

  • Orchid Onyx Water

    Purified underground water infused with Organic Orchid Extract and Onyx Gem. SPA ritual with Onyx Orchid Water leaves the skin feeling fresh and renewed.

  • Organic Moring Extract

    Is a revolutionary collagen-boosting peptide that combines the luxury of 24-karat gold, with the efficacy of peptides. Keeps hair from frizzing; giving hair incredible glow. 

  • Golden Collagenine

    Has a powerful antioxidant and detox effect. It protects against environmental pollution, UVA and UVB rays and fights free radicals.

How to use it

Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.

Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.

Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

Why we love it

Royal Detox Elixir Premier is a light-weight-oil formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to treat hair, enhance detoxification level, protect against environmental pollution; provide essential nutrients to the hair cuticle and fight free radicals.
  • Vegan
  • Gender Neutral
  • Kids & Pregnancy-friendly
  • Cruelty-free
  • Sustainable & Fair-trade ingredients
  • Recyclable & Refillable