ROYAL DETOX DUO Treatment 300 ml
  • New
ROYAL DETOX DUO Treatment 300 ml
search
  • ROYAL DETOX DUO Treatment 300 ml

ROYAL DETOX DUO Treatment 300 ml

Deep Scalp detoxification and beauty-full Hair glow.

€29.52
  • Ingredients

    98.7% natural *The remaining 1.3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability. Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool *Purified Underground Water **Natural Origin Ingredient ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

  • how to use it

    Step 1: Day & night hair treatment for an absolute detoxification and protection against environmental pollution stress. Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.

    Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Best to leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.

    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

  • Orchid Onyx Water

    Purified underground water infused with Organic Orchid Extract and Onyx Gem. SPA ritual with Onyx Orchid Water leaves the skin feeling fresh and renewed.

  • Organic Moring Extract

    Is a revolutionary collagen-boosting peptide that combines the luxury of 24-karat gold, with the efficacy of peptides. Keeps hair from frizzing; giving hair incredible glow. 

  • Golden Collagenine

    Has a powerful antioxidant and detox effect. It protects against environmental pollution, UVA and UVB rays and fights free radicals.

How to use it

Step 1: Day & night hair treatment for an absolute detoxification and protection against environmental pollution stress. Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.

Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Best to leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.

Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

Why we love it

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for tired, oily, limp and thinning hair, which were negatively influenced by the environment of big cities. It will rid your strands of all lingering products and refresh your scalp while providing protection against environmental pollution and UVA/UVB rays. Royal Detox Duo Treatment is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to detoxify and to protect against environmental pollution.
  • Vegan
  • Gender Neutral
  • Kids & Pregnancy-friendly
  • Cruelty-free
  • Sustainable & Fair-trade ingredients
  • Recyclable & Refillable