ALL OVER DREAM 15 in 1 Cream
ALL OVER DREAM 15 in 1 Cream
  • ALL OVER DREAM 15 in 1 Cream

ALL OVER DREAM 15 in 1 Cream

Suitable for all hair types, nourishes the hair and reduces static while providing protection against heat and UVA/UVB rays

All Over Dream 15 Actions Cream is formulated with 15 active organic and innovative ingredients; designed to condition the hair throughout the day, reduce static and improve hair manageability. Allows faster hair blow-drying and styling, while keeping its natural hydro-lipid balance and sealing split ends.

Created by top-beauty Academy.

Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.

Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98.1% natural. The remaining 1.9% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

  • Ingredients

    5 PRECIOUS ORGANIC OILS Amaranth, Avocado, Crambe Abyssinica, Coconut, Inca-Inchi for deep conditioning, heat protection and a smoothing shine.

    5 EXQUISITE ORGANIC EXTRACTS Moroccan Aloe, Lotus, Moringa, Tiare, Plumeria for barrier strengthening and elevated moisture retention.

    5 POWERFUL BIO-ACTIVES Tocopherol, Bakuchiol, Vegetal Hyaluronic Acid, Vegetable Proteins, D-Panthenol for silk-like smooth hair surface, easy detangling and a softness of the hair.

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Coco-Caprylate**, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Amaranthus Caudatus (Amaranth) Seed Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract**, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract**, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract**, Plumeria Alba (Plumeria) Flower Extract**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol**, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water

    **Natural Origin Ingredient

    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.

  • how to use it

    Step 1: Apply cream to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.

    Step 2: Distribute evenly throughout the hair. Massage into mid-lengths and ends using fingers and palms.

    Step 3: Comb through. Style as usual. Do not rinse.

the perfect match

Premier Noir Colouring Cream 9.25 Very Light Iridescent Mahogany Blonde


Premier Noir Colouring Cream 3.0 Natural Dark Brown